Finn, along with his oath brother Kiero and a wise man named Gildas have opened a door that they believe leads to the exit. they have set up camp just inside of the door in a large forest of metallic trees. I believe that through the door there lies a series of challenges and tasks that will begin the long, perilous journey to the outside world. I think the metal forest will contain evil robotic woodland creatures that will get into there stuff and eat all of there food. they will probably have to overcome some challenges to escape and I believe that the prison will attempt to stop them by turning off the lights and sealing off hallways. I think this because the book previously stated that only one other person has ever escaped incarceron and that they were named Saphique who is considered to be a god among the inmates. Also more animals and people have been showing up with robotic parts instead of flesh. this suggests that the prison has a set amount of organic materials that it uses to create animals and inmates in the prison. eventually the entire prison could be full of robots. As for the other story line, I think Claudia will join the group of rebels who want to assassinate the queen because she wants to find out what happened to the people in her life who just randomly die and the leader of this group will have the answers. that is my predictions for the next couple of chapters.
Good blog
ReplyDelete