Up until this the book was pretty good but know it is just falling apart by just being to confusing and ridiculous. I am pretty bummed out because I was pretty excited to read this book but it ended up to be a disappointment. Sorry if you like this book but this blog is just my opinion about the book. My negative, harsh opinion. I don't want to be a pessimist so I'll say i hope it gets better. But it probably wont this late in the book. I'm going to keep reading this book anyway in hope that it gets better but I don't know if it will. By the way you shouldn't be deterred from this book based on what I think it is still a good book. If you need something to comment about, let me know what you think about the Micro-Prison.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Warning: Spoilers Within
Well I just got back from reading Incarceron and my brain is hurting. I just got to the major plot twist in the book and all I can say is wow. A prison that is alive and moves all the time is crazy enough but this, is just flat out ridiculous. I just found out that Incarceron is actually microscopic. People are shrunk down and then imprisoned so even if they did escaped it would not matter because the criminals would be too small to cause any harm. Jared was looking at some metal he took off of a gate that was believed to be Incarercon's entrance and what he say was a tiny zoo full of tiny animals. Specifically tiny lions. I am not 100% sure how I feel about this but I'm leaning towards being annoyed. It is kind of ridiculous. I mean really, a world full of people forced to act like they live in the 1700's that has lasers and giant palaces of glass and also has a microscopic, self-aware prison that moves and shifts its interior as well as makes robotic animals and cyborg people. It is a little too much for me. Some people might like this but personally, I don't think I do. Oh, and if that doesn't bother you, the inmates have a giant silver flying boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope the book got better sounds very confusing
ReplyDeleteThe book cant be that bad
ReplyDelete