Saturday, April 12, 2014

Finished Incarceron

     Well as the title suggests, I have just finished Incarceron. woo go team. Anyway, I know my last blog was a little harsh on the book but I now realize I couldn't have been more wrong. the last 60-ish pages are amazing. The separate story lines get closer and closer together until there is only one large story when all of the characters collide. It is petty cool to see all of the characters from two completely separate worlds come together and to see how different they are. And who can forget plot twists. The ending of this book has surprises a plenty and you will end up with your brain in a pretzel of awesome. Everything gets cleared up but not everything is wrapped up. And that is what leads me to my next point

     What am i going to read next? Well I am probably going to read the sequel to Incarceron, Saphique. I feel like after that ending, I have to read the sequel. Maybe then I can find out what happens to Incarceron, and to the outside world. To put it blatantly, I am pumped to read Saphique and I cant wait to get it. If i can that is. What with the library being closed I don't know if i can get it right away, so who knows. Anyway that's my blog for this week I didn't want to spoil the ending in case you want to read it so, uh, ya that about wraps it up for the day. Hopefully I'll have the book by next weeks blog. Adios.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Yet another beautiful post by the one and only Jake Parsons. What I find that is so beautiful and awe inspiring in this blog is how you changed your mind about the book and now actually want to read the sequel. I think that I might go back and re-read books I had previously not enjoyed before, and maybe I will appreciate them more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished a book? thats impressive! It sounds pretty good... at least the last 60 pages do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love how your perception about the book changed so much after the last 60 pages. I can relate to that, as I have read many books in which the same thing happens. I hope you can get Saphique by next week because I am actually looking forward for a blog post about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this book but I am glad you liked it! I might try reading it, but skip to the very end to read the juicy stuff. I do really like when two separate people in the same book have different lives then in the end, they all meet. Like the TV show Portlandia where the different characters see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a good idea to read the sequel

    ReplyDelete