Monday, May 26, 2014
How are the Characters Doing?
Well since you are for the most part, intelligent people or you at least have a pulse, you can guess that this post is about the characters of Lord of The Flies. So who to start out with. hmmmmm. Lets go with Piggy. In the beginning he was very talkative to Ralph and he seemed very knowledgeable. the knowledge has remained the same but he is a lot quieter now since there are a lot of boys now. That is until Ralph calls him Piggy in front of the group. Then he just loses it and yells at Ralph. That's about it for him. Moving on then. Ralph. He appears to be a laid back character who doesn't seem phased by anything. But he slowly loses that aspect as he has to take charge and be a leader for the boys. This shows his serious side as he is intent in finding out the situation they are in. To round it all out I'm going to end with Jack. Personally, I don't like him. He is the leader of the choir boys and they are all a little snobby. Since he is the leader he is like king of the snobs or something. also he is a power hungry crazy person who tries to intimidate the other boys to vote for him as leader. When they elect Ralph, he gets upset so Ralph has to appoint him as a general or something to calm him down. Even though they are kids, Jack is like a toddler. That's about it for this blog I'll see you guys next time. Oh wait, there is no next time. Alright then I'll see you next year maybe? I don't know. whatever bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment