Monday, May 26, 2014
Lord of The Flies: About the Author
Well, its been fun but we are nearing the end of blogging for the year. So on a less gloomy(or happy if you are me) note, lets talk about the author. Sir William Golding. Yeah, that's right, he is a Sir. If that doesn't give you a hint then I will just ell you. He is British and he has knighted. He was born in 1911 and he died pretty recently in 1993. He was a pretty old dude. Even though he is dead there is still a bunch of his unpublished journals lying around to be well, published. I know one was published in 2004 so i guess its like he is a ghost writer or something. Budum tssss. Yeah I know, that was a pretty corny joke. Although he is known for Lord of the Flies, he has actually written a lot of other books including his first one at the age of 23. Reading about him I have come to realize that he is a pretty fascinating guy. If you want t look into him more just go to http://www.william-golding.co.uk/life.aspx for more information about his life and his works. That's all for this post so I will see you guys late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment