Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Lord of the Flies

     Just read more Lord of the Flies, and its getting better. Three of the children went off to figure out if they are on an island or if they are on a part of a tropical area. Jack, Simon and Ralph go to find a high place so they can tell.I left off Ralph said,"this place it's ours". This leads me to believe that they are on an island in the middle of no were. At one point one off the boys mentioned something about an airport being blown up by an atomic bomb. This is really confusing me because only a few of the boys remember. An airport being vaporized is something that I find hard to forget but apparently for a bunch of twelve year olds, it's not. Whatever maybe I'll find out later but for now, My mind is boggled.

1 comment:

  1. I read Lord of the Flies a few years ago! I thought it was a great book but it was confusing to me too. I suggest checking out the spark notes video to help understand some of the plot! Hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete